In May, we released a tools update for ASP.NET MVC 3 in nine languages other than English. Today I got the good news that ASP.NET MVC 3 documentation is also now available in those nine languages, which arguably is even more helpful to those learning and using ASP.NET MVC.
- Japanese: http://msdn.microsoft.com/ja-jp/library/gg416514(VS.98).aspx
- Korean: http://msdn.microsoft.com/ko-kr/library/gg416514(VS.98).aspx
- Chinese (Simplified): http://msdn.microsoft.com/zh-cn/library/gg416514(VS.98).aspx
- Chinese (Traditional) http://msdn.microsoft.com/zh-tw/library/gg416514(VS.98).aspx
- German: http://msdn.microsoft.com/de-de/library/gg416514(VS.98).aspx
- Spanish: http://msdn.microsoft.com/es-es/library/gg416514(VS.98).aspx
- French: http://msdn.microsoft.com/fr-fr/library/gg416514(VS.98).aspx
- Italian: http://msdn.microsoft.com/it-it/library/gg416514(VS.98).aspx
- Russian: http://msdn.microsoft.com/ru-ru/library/gg416514(VS.98).aspx Gratuitous Earth photo by DonkeyHotey. Some Rights Reserved (CC BY 2.0)
Our team is constantly working to improve the quality of our documentation and having docs available in multiple languages is a big part of that work.
Unfortunately, translation to Klingon is still not on the roadmap.
Update: For those wondering where the English documentation is, it’s here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg416514(v=VS.98).aspx