NuGet Roundup December 2010 Edition
I don’t normally post lists of links as it’s really not my style. But there’s a lot of great NuGet blog posts I want to call out so I thought I’d try my hand at it.
Hey! Here’s a random picture of a goat.
I also tend to post links from my twitter account http://twitter.com/haacked.
- Using NuGet to spice up your development project – Willem Meints writes a nice intro to NuGet and shows how to package up a library.
- Using the Library Package Manager with Add-on Libraries in Visual Studio – Tim Teebken writes a getting started guide for using NuGet.
- Herding Code 99: David Ebbo on NuGet – David Ebbo, an architect on the NuGet team, talks about his work on NuGet and also throws in a pitch for his T4MVC project which is now part of the MVC Contrib project.
- Creating a NuGet
- Jeff Kwak, the Coffee Driven Developer, writes about creating a NuGet package for his Shelf project.
- Creating NuGet packages with TeamCity – Jim Geurts describes how he leveraged the NuGet MS Build task in his TeamCity continuous integration environment to produce a NuGet package every time he builds his library.
- Updating NuGet Spec’s Version Numbers in psake – David Longnecker writes about his psake build process which produces NuGet packages for his internal NuGet repository. He shows how to update the version number in the NuSpec file.
Well that’s it for now. If you found this helpful, let me know and I’ll try to do it once in a while. Either once a quarter or once a month depending on interest.