Now is this really necessary? Don’t geeks have enough troubles with the ladies without these serious groaners to encourage them?
So naturally, I must respond with my own groaners. Warning, not safe for … well really anyone who enjoys humor that is actually humorous.
- You can handle my event any time
- What’s your sign? I’m unsigned and I do byte. Rowr.
- I’d like to get
Interlockedwith you and see what increments.
- Them hips must be newing up objects real fast because you are putting pressure on my heap.
- The moment I saw you I nearly overflowed my stack.
- Care to reference my private member?
- You Auto-Complete Me.
Creating .NET pickup lines are a bit like opening a strip bar in antartica. Who are you gonna use ’em on?
My response is that these are not for us geeks. It is for those who wish to land a geek.