80s Music Videos
Greg Duncan is now my hero for this find. This just proves that I am still unable to let go of the 80s.
Unfortunately, some of the flagship songs of certain groups are missing in place of other videos. For example, instead of Pour Some Sugar from Def Leppard we get Photograph. Likewise where is Loveshack from the B52s?
Some notable videos (both good and bad):
- Club Nouveau - Lean on
- Quite possibly my favorite song of the 80s for some reason.
- U2 - With or Without
- My Other Favorite Song of the 80s.
- Debarge - Rhythm of the
- Just look at this guy. But admit that you liked the song, just not in public.
- Def Leppard -
- It isn’t Pour Some Sugar but it is still Def Leppard! Recognize!
- Public Enemy - Don’t Believe the
- Flavor Flav took time pieces to the next level.
- MC Hammer - U Can’t Touch
- Please Hammer, don’t hurt them. Please.
- Metallica - Master of
- Biggest Metal Band in History.
- Depeche Mode - Just Can’t Get
- Well I agree. I just can’t enough.
- Bangles - Walk Like An
- Who didn’t have a crush on the lead singer?
There are too many to list.