In a blatant ripoff of Scott H, I am going to post the best of “You’ve Been Haacked” 2005 edition. This year, you laughed, you cried and when you were done, you came over and briefly glanced at my blog. But I took it in stride and continued to write, rant and rave… and this was the best I could come up with in 2005^1^.
- Quickstart Guide to Open Source Development with CVS and
Hopefully this helps get many .NET devs to get involved in open source.
- An Abstract Boilerplate
Wherein I first ripoff Scott, make a slight improvement, and attempt to take all the credit.
- Quick and Dirty Guid to Configuring Log4Net for Web
I know this has helped a few people.
- Using Embedded Resources for Client Script Blogs in
Another moment of embracing and extending.
- Matching HTML with Regular Expressions
Matching html with regular expressions.
- Design Patterns Isn’t a Golden
It is really more of a silvery colored hammer.
- There is no Perfect
Just look at the Platypus.
- Announcing Subtext, A Fork of .TEXT for Your Blogging
Despite not having released this puppy yet, this has been a fulfilling personal project.
- Exception Injection Using a Custom SOAP
My wife loved this one.
- Simulating Http Context For Unit Tests Without Using Cassinni nor IIS
- Rollback Attribute for NUnit 2.2.1 and
Useful for us non-purists.
- Does Mort Know We’re Talking Smack About Him Behind His
This one touched off a lot of comments about coworkers.
- Going Into Design
It happens to us all.
- DevSource Article On
The one where I collaborate with Bob Reselman
- A Closer Look at the Dispose Pattern
- I’m Going
Well, this was significant to me.
- Good Korean Food in Los
Developers gotta eat!
- Dreaming of
A great yakitori place in Tokyo.
- Photos From Burning
At least the ones I’m willing to share.
Where a friend and I start a company.
- Highlights From
A great trip!
^1^ There is no objective criteria for choosing these posts. I simply deemed these to be the highlights.