Randy posts this summary list of
tips from challies.com.
It’s a nice list to be sure, but I’ve always been partial to a big fat
wad of cash.
- Visit - This one may seem obvious, but to support your favorite
blogger, visit his (or her) site.
- Comment - When you visit, why not leave a comment?
- link - If you have a website or blog of your own, link to your
favorite bloggers every now and then.
- Encourage - Encourage your favorite blogger every now and then.
- Prayer - This is the support bloggers receive that they may never
- Clicking Advertisement -Randy: Click fraud? Not encouraged.
- Affiliates - Many bloggers have affiliate accounts with various
companies. The most popular of these is Amazon.
- Products - Many bloggers offer products through their sites.
- Tip Jar - Many bloggers have what is known as a tip jar. These are
the little buttons on their site that say “Donate,” “click to
give” or something similar.